Friday, June 19, 2009

Blog from Lufthansa flight 4250 6-17-09

It is now Wednesday, and I'm on my flight back to Paris. This morning, Dan and I went to a French restaurant for breakfast. Then he put me on a train to Domodedovo airport and I was on my way. At the airport, I stepped into a passport control line manned by a guy who didn't seem to know what he was doing. The other guy was going at apace three times faster, but, of course, I didn't realize this until it was too late. Cest la vie.

Now, on my connecting flight, there is a group of high school students from Cincinnati. Anyone could tell they were American by how loud they were. Also, they had a gait that clearly wasn't European.

I think I'm going to be spending the night in CDG airport because I don't want to pay 130€ for a hotel room. Hopefully, I can check-in to my flight really early and get rid of my backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment