Friday, May 22, 2009

Troubles from afar

What started as a great trip has proven to result in much angst. Tickets to Paris by train or air are exorbitantly expensive and travel by bus takes over 8 hours and seats are no longer available. Neither of these options is preferable. On top of this, more of my reservations for the planned Comfort Inns are wrong. I’m down to 2 hotel stays. However, if I can find good hostels to stay at, I may be able to recoup some of the additional travel costs. The internet also went down at the Hostel a little while ago so I am unable to do anymore research for hostels. God is testing me pretty hard, but it will all work out. On the bright side, I’m going to see Nathanael tomorrow, and I can work on my French (which is currently non-existent) on the bus ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment